At CellphoneUnlocker.com we guarantee that our unlock services will unlock the network of your device so it can be used with another carrier or your money back. Conditions apply, please read below:
Please note that most unlocking services take 1-3 business days to process. In some cases this may take longer depending on the device and carrier.
We are happy to refund customers in the event their device does not unlock after using our services. Please note there are some cases where we cannot provide a refund to you.
These cases include:
- Video evidence cannot be supplied
- Your Phone is unlocked but not compatible with the desired network you wish to use. (Rare cases)
- No Refund for any unlock purchase of a phone/IMEI that has been deemed Lost/Stolen or Blacklisted
- Although the turnaround time stated is on our website is generally correct we cannot promise that it will issued to you in that time. If turnaround time is exceeded we cannot provide a refund.
- Unlock failed due to device modification
- Phone is “hard locked” which is a rare issue when the phone cannot accept unlock codes due to excessive incorrect unlock code entries.
- Unlock Software is provided to unlock the device in lieu of of Unlock Code (Applies to devices that cannot be unlocked via code)
- The incorrect credentials were entered into the unlock tool generating the wrong unlock code.
- Expanded: No refund if incorrect carrier, model, or brand is selected resulting in incorrect or failed unlock. For Example: If Carrier: ATT Brand: iPhone Model: iPhone (Off Contract/Fully Paid) is selected but the device is still on contract or not fully paid no refund will be provided.
If you have any questions regarding our refund policy or if you require more information regarding how to request a refund; please submit a support ticket and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Terms & Conditions Expanded:
Please note that we cannot cancel orders once they are submitted. Once submitted your unlock code will be processed and there is no way to for us to cancel this.
CellphoneUnlocker.com reserves the right to request evidence that your mobile device is, in fact, locked after the supplied unlock code or factory unlock has been processed. This evidence can include but is not limited to photo and/or video documentation of the locked device along with a demonstration of the steps provided to unlock the device. We may also request your devices IMIE number located behind the battery. In rare cases we may request customer to supply us with the handset for verification purposes.
Unlock Your Phone Now
Watch the Video
It's Easy to Get Started
Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum, nec sagittis sem nibh id elit. D sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris.